Saturday 29 November 2008

Been very busy!!! The Wedding............

Sorry guys!!!

I have been ultra busy with the wedding preparations. Well I guess that is all my fault cause I love to work on a thousand things at the same time.

You see! The crafter getting married is My little sister....................over 30 now LOL........, (did I just say little?!! did I just say over 30? Oh!! God that will leave you thinking I am agedddddddddddddd...... nah nah nah!!! (just turned 18 last October, LOL).

Well!! this to say I am doing the favours


and they're Gorgeous!!! But then, I want to list them and show the world how cute they are.


For a change she will be giving her guests,

Organic Lavender, (from my own crops), Pansy Pouch. which will be filled with Organic lavender and stuffing.


Usually Favours are boring and all the same, a little thing that you just tuck away in a drawer, or some sweets in an organza bag, or little box.

all in all, its all ways something that you will not be using and its the end of it. So, the Bride and Groom would've spent a fortune for nothing. With my pouches, Ai!!! caramba!!!!! Your Guests will use them, now doubt!

They can, hang it on a hanger, perhaps the dress or suit that was used to go to your wedding, they can use it under the pillow for added relaxation, they can stick it in a drawer for added aroma or even in the car, hanging by the rear mirror, in the toilet, you name it...... Important is that your favours will not be forgotten and regarded as money to waste.


OK!! OK!! My daughter is already screaming in my ears that she wants a load of them in Pink or Blue, (depending if is going to be boy or girl, or both LOL), for the baby Showers.


Oh!!! did I just gave a way who's the crafter who's pregnant in our Group? I am having a big mouth today. (if the husband ever bothered to read my blog, would say..... Big Mouth? TODAY?? God!!! what an understatement!!!!!! LOL)

Tell you what I have made a couple of samples
for her baby showers have a look















Beautiful aren't they?


But that is not all, I am doing the Bride and Bride's Maid bouquet, and all the flower arrangements for the venue, but the catch is........ its all made of organza. i drop a few pics when I have some ready. For now its all..............

No comments:

Post a Comment