Tuesday 10 November 2009

Lake Meadows, Essex, Billericay Fireworks Display Hosted by Heart 96.3FM

!! Hi!!!! Caramba!!!!!!

As my Sister finds that I am stuck at home for too long. She and Her husband decided to buy us tickets For the Biggest , Greatest Fireworks display in the country!!!!!! (So, I see it and they Say!!!....)

The Funny bit was the Ultimatum!!!! We couldn't say no!!!! So, it was last Saturday we, got ready with several layers of clothing, (it was Freezing cold!!!), and away we go to Lake Meadows in Billericay.

We arrived when the Gigantic bonfire was lit, It was so big, that we were standing 50 yards away and could still feel the Heat........

The ones I left at home, wanted to see the fight between Nikolai Valuev & David Haye, (David and Goliath), and so did I.

We manage to see the entire show and still be home to watch the fight and what a fight!!!! Enjoy the fireworks display.




No comments:

Post a Comment